Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
As the Global Security Project Coordinator II, the role will support the Technical Project Manager to ensure all projects are delivered to standard, on time and to budget. The role works directly with Global Security and the regional team to develop strategies, programs, systems and tools that enhances our approach in keeping our employees safe and secure. The Global Security Project Coordinator will gather and analyze information on myriad security processes across the organization to identify challenges, inefficiencies, and opportunities for improvement.
• Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
• Evaluate the impact of proposed changes, with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
• Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
• Manage cross-functional projects from outline to implementation.
• Manage project budget/PO.
• Assist the Project Manager with projects, task management, deadlines, and follow up.
• Other duties as assigned by client.
•Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with project updates.
•2 - 3 or more years of applicable experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant experience.
• Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project.
• Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organization.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding setting.
• Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
*Job description is subject to change.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable