Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Training Coordinator II will support Global Security Services Team. GSS’s mission is to protect the people, property, and reputation of the organization.
- Provide training of new Site Security Team leaders, Receptionists and Officers
- Oversee the consistency of the client security programs region-wide
- Provide support and guidance on the new client office locations first day of business
- Liaise regularly with vendor operational representatives to address any issues and to coordinate any recruitment or staffing changes
- Work closely with the Regional Security Portfolio Manager to ensure the delivery of high-quality security services across the region, providing training where needed within the Security function.
- Provide support and guidance on projects within region
- Assist in the roll-out of any new systems and programs. Act as the support to the client remote offices
- Assist in the delivery of security at special events
- Meet regularly with Team leaders/Supervisors to address any issues and gather status updates region-wide
- Liaise with and support the client Security Operations Center (SOC) as required
- Experience in classroom delivery and specialist training in Security awareness, function, and risk
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills that drive results.
- Proficient with MS and Google Office Suites
- Experience with CCTV systems, Access control and Security radio systems is a great advantage
- Third level education and 3+ years of equivalent practical experience.
*Job description is subject to change.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed