Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone’s best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe.
The Screening Associate position is an exciting opportunity on a new, diverse team to provide entrance screening services for a large office. Associates will work on a security services team to administer screening questions and temperature scans for all incoming guests and employees. An ideal associate possesses a friendly, can-do attitude, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to assist in keeping our offices safe and secure.
These positions allow for part time, flexible schedules. Day, evening and weekend shifts are available. We encourage all individuals to apply, especially our veterans and differently abled candidates. Know someone who would be a great fit? If you are selected for this role or are an existing Milestone employee, refer someone today to be eligible for our employee referral program!
How You Make an Impact:
· Ensure the safety of employees and visitors by administering screening questions and temperature checks before allowing admission to the building
· Work within a diverse, inclusive team with other client service providers including security
· Answer basic questions about the screening policies and escalate to management as needed
· Ensure the contactless temperature scanner is operational and perform minor technical adjustments
· Manage the screening process for your assigned entrance
What You Will Need to Succeed:
· High school diploma or GED required
· Ability and willingness to learn how to use the screening equipment
· Ability to work flexible hours in a job-share environment
· Ability to sit or stand in the workspace for a prolonged time required
· Ability to learn and follow the outlined safety procedures and escalate diversions to management
· Clear verbal communication skills required
· Attention to detail, time management and professionalism required
· Reliable transportation to and from the office for all assigned shifts
· *Job description is subject to change.
· Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.